Online Webinar | Women's Hormones with Dr. Barb
Women’s Hormones: Understanding the Role of Hormones in Hashimoto’s, PCOS, and Perimenopause
Part 1: Hormones and Hashimoto’s
* Explanation of what Hashimoto’s is and how it affects hormones
* Overview of the thyroid gland and its role in hormone production
* Discussion of the hormones involved in Hashimoto’s, including TSH, T4, and T3
* Common symptoms of Hashimoto’s, such as fatigue, weight gain, and mood changes
* Treatment options for Hashimoto’s, diet and lifestyle changes
Part 2: Hormones and PCOS
* Explanation of what PCOS is and how it affects hormones
* Overview of the ovaries and their role in hormone production
* Discussion of the hormones involved in PCOS, including insulin, testosterone, and estrogen
* Common symptoms of PCOS, such as irregular periods, acne, and hair growth
* Treatment options for PCOS
Part 3: Hormones and Perimenopause
* Explanation of what perimenopause is and how it affects hormones
* Overview of the menstrual cycle and its changes during perimenopause
* Discussion of the hormones involved in perimenopause, including estrogen and progesterone
* Common symptoms of perimenopause, such as hot flashes, mood changes, and vaginal dryness
* Treatment options for perimenopause, including diet and and lifestyle changes
Dr. Barb bio:
Dr. Barb Woegerer is a licensed Naturopathic Doctor practicing in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Dr. Barb is passionate about empowering individuals to take control of their own health. Her primary focus is to explore the underlying root cause and provide individualized patient centered care. She utilizes evidence based therapies and provides patients with the knowledge and tools needed to succeed. Her clinical focus is in women’s health and hormones, stress management, and inflammatory conditions.
Dr. Barb also spends a great deal of time educating individuals on the importance of magnesium and why we all need to add this mineral to our health toolbox. When she’s not seeing patients she loves spending time in nature, reading and experimenting with new recipes in the kitchen.
You will walk away with priceless functional medicine knowledge & a lot of confidence in your body's ability to heal and be well.
PRICE: 175 AED only.
The link to the live webinar will be emailed 48 hours prior the session.