Health Nag 3 Months Mentorship
Get nagged by our wellness trio.
- Are you sick and tired of being sick & tired?
- Chronic gut issues?
- Hair Loss and skin issues?
- Zero energy & addiction to caffeine?
- Can’t lose weight no matter what you do?
- Stress, depression, insomnia?
- Brain fog & lack of motivation?
We all have been there. Yes, we were. This is not OK. It is all common, but not OK.
This needs to be fixed! Our bodies are relentless, powerful machines when given the right environment and recourses but often we can’t do it alone. Everyone needs a mentor and a shoulder to fall back on when you feel like you tried everything or when you feel lost.
Therefore, to support our community mental and physical wellbeing, Health Nag teamed up with a team of experts to provide you with a personalized health plan & ongoing coaching which aims to give you direction, motivation, and support. A lot of good things can happen in 3 months if you know what you need to do, and we are here to guide you throughout your journey.
Meet our Health Squad
Natasha Rudatsenko | Health Nag
Natasha Rudatsenko – Naturopathic practitioner aka Functional Medicine advocate aka Health Nag.
Graduated from College of Naturopathic Medicine in 2009 and never stopped learning ever since.
Holistic educator, blogger, speaker at the global health awareness events, author of exclusive health webinars, and the first who introduced LipoCellTech™ supplements in the Region. This is a unique technology allowing to deliver over 90% of nutrients directly to the bloodstream in minutes.
Natasha is helping you define your own version of health. Natasha’s custom created healing protocols have helped hundreds to heal.
Dr. Anjali Hooda | Functional Medicine Doctor
- American Board-Certified Internal Medicine.
- Fellowship in Obesity and metabolic medicine at Geisinger
- Medical Center, Danville,USA.
- Advanced training in functional medicine through the Institute for Functional Medicine.
- Advanced Trainning in Bioidentical Hormone Therapy.
Functional and integrative medicine approach towards health Optimization & Longevity, Obesity & Metabolic Conditions, Hormonal imbalance, Thyroid & Adrenal Health, Digestion, Leaky Gut, and other gastrointestinal conditions, Nutrition & Detoxification, Autoimmune Disorders
Dr Anjali is all about finding the root cause and taking patients from illness to wellness in a functional way. Breaking away from ‘disease management’ towards true health and wellness!
Loren Hoye | Functional Nutritionist & Health Coach
- Certified in advance education in gut health.
- Fully certified integrative holistic & nutritional coaching.
- Successfully completed the Institute of Integrative Nutrition in New York, USA.
Loren’s primary focus is food, lifestyle and supplementation, taking a holistic approach to health and healing. She has a special focus on gut health — The root of so many chronic illnesses we suffer today.
What we can help you with:
- Insulin Resistance & Type 2 Diabetes Reversal
- Gut Health
- Medical Weight Loss
- Specialized Detox Programs (antifungal, antibacterial, anti-parasitic + liver and kidney)
- Thyroid Disorders
- Bioidentical Hormones
- Skin conditions
- Mood, sleep and stress management
- Nutrition optimization
- Liver and kidney support
Over 3-months you’ll work with our in-house health team that will help reduce your symptoms and motivate you to kick-start your health optimization journey. The team will take a holistic approach with a focus on nutrition (on and off the plate), taking a functional approach of understanding your body’s health state and will curate an integrated protocol that’s personalised to you only. You can expect warm, transparent, passionate professionals who have your best interest at heart — their ultimate goal is to give you back your power and allow you to take your health into your own hands.
- Free Bioresonance consultation + interpretation
- One 60-minute consultation with our in-house Functional Medicine Practitioner
- One 60- minute wellness & integrative nutritional consultation with our in- house Health Coach
- 2 x 30 min check-in calls per month - they'll happen bi-weekly. We'll assess your progress on protocols, goals, and discuss adjustments if needed
- Up to 2 support emails per week from your personal health coach
- Emergency WhatsApp support from our extended team
- An invite to Health Nag and the team’s first ever members meet- up on September 16th for an afternoon tea ceremony in Dubai (place TBC)
- 15% off everything on HealthNag.com during the period of 3 months
- Monthly live nagging ZOOM sessions and Q&A with the Health Nag ‘s full team of experts and a guest health professional each month (exclusive to members only)
The package should be activated within 3 months of its purchas. All of the above must be used and utilized within the period of 3 months. The membership commencement date will be considered the first visit for the Bioresonance testing. Any additional lab tests, or consultations are additional cost. Offer is also available to international clients.
After the purchase, you will be contacted by a Health Nag Team member to arrange your first consultation or test at a time convenient to you.