(Home Visit) Family Bioresonance Package
Zakia A.R. | Health Nag Coach
- BSc Human Biology from the University of Birmingham, UK
- Certified educator (PGCE, University of Birmingham)
- Diploma in Holistic Health and Naturopathy
Originally from the UK, Zakia has been delivering health education in the UAE for the past 6+ years in different institutions and online, locally and globally. Zakia specialises in toxin-related illnesses and gut health, which can lead to a wide range of symptoms and conditions. She also focuses on diet, lifestyle and supplementation. Having healed herself from heavy metal toxicity, amalgam illness, mold exposure and SIBO is what gives Zakia her depth of knowledge and real-life experience. Zakia has studied from many different experts in their fields to put together the best of that knowledge into her protocols.
What is Bioresonance?
Bioresonance is a highly effective therapy that uses frequency of energy wavelengths coming from the body, organs and cells. The testing device can detect any health issue, including parasites, bacterias, viruses, mould, SIBO, Leaky Gut, Hormonal Imbalance as well as all other organs' dysfunctions. Your deficiencies and food sensitivities will also be detected, as well as your emotional state. The test is non-invasive and takes no longer than 5-10 minutes.
What’s included in our Family Bioresonance Home Visit?
- Bioresonance testing for 4 family members together
- 10-minute Bioresonance Diagnostics (Test) for each family member
- 20-minute in-depth test interpretation with our Health Nag Coach to understand more about your health concerns and identify problem areas in the body. The objective is to identify the root of your health concerns and to help you make a plan moving forward.
- Guidance on further tests to have, if any.
- You may discuss with your Health Nag Coach further treatment plan options (can be purchased at extra cost)
- Special discount offered on all health nag products purchased online.
Who can benefit?
For everyone who would like to learn about their health state, find the root causes and optimise their health. Suitable for kids, too.
Is it allowed for everyone?
People with pacemakers cannot do Bioresonance.
How to prepare:
- Avoid drinking any caffeinated drinks
- Avoid putting on too much make-up
- Come hydrated
The consultation will take place in-person at your home location within the following areas only: Dubai, RAK, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quawain. Unfortunately, we currently do not service Abu Dhabi & Fujairah. Upon the request, the personal meeting can be arranged at our premises (please WhatsApp us for more information). After the booking, a suitable time will be arranged. Please share your exact home address and contact number at the check-out.
Cancellation | No Show Policy:
Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please contact us via WhatsApp (+971 54 387 6577) as soon as possible, and not later than 8 business hours prior to your scheduled appointment. This gives us time to schedule other clients who may be waiting for an appointment. If a client misses an appointment without 8 business hours' notice, it will be considered as 'Missed' or 'No Show'.
-First missed/no show appointment will be charged half price of the appointment value.
-Second missed/no show appointments will be charged half price of the appointment value.
-Third missed/no show appointment will be charged a full session.
Additionally, Health Nag reserves a right to dismiss a patient from the practice for repeatedly failing to follow attendance guidelines. The fee is charged to client.